Private Capri Boat Tour -Speedboat Itama38
Head to Capri for an exclusive 4 hours tour on board a private speedboat with an English-speaking skipper to admire the beauty of the coastline in comfort and style.
Validity: from 1 April 2019 to 5 November 2019 (All days)
- Meet up on Spiaggia Grande in Positano 10 minutes before the selected time
- For whom departures from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier (you have to add 171 u$s)
- Head to Capri via private speedboat, passing the Punta Campanella marine reserve
- Take in the White Grotto, Natural Arch, Faraglioni, Green Grotto, and Punta Carena lighthouse while encircling the island of Capri
- Visit the Blue Grotto, if open (tickets much be purchased at the entrance to the cave if you opt to stop)
- Swim and relax in a quiet cove
- For 7-hour tours: stop for free time to explore the island on foot at the Marina Grande port, ask for price
- Return to Positano
- Drinks (non-alcoholic), snacks,
- Beach towels
- Insurance and life jackets for children and adults
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR14/person)
Cancellations due to weather conditions are free; tour can be rescheduled, if desired.
Children under 3 are not charged.
English and Italian spoken.