Deep Sea Fishing Bahamas
Welcome Aboard! This is a private deep sea fishing charter, only you and your guests. We offer expert deep sea fishing ranging from 4 hours to all day .
We do not travel outside the Nassau waters . This listing does not go to Exumas for the swimming pigs
What You Can Expect:
Our Captains and Crew provide years of first-hand experience in and on the island’s crystal clear waters as well as knowledge of its many hidden secrets. You will cruise with one of our licensed captains and crew, who are not just experienced, but fun loving and ready to cater to your needs. Our captains have spent their entire lives in the waters of the Bahamas archipelago; fishing the isles of Eleuthera, Abaco and Bimini, just to name a few. They have extensive experience in deep-sea fishing for Mahi-mahi and Wahoo, bottom fishing for Snapper and Grouper, as well as spear fishing for lobster. Each has advanced scuba diving, fire and boat safety training as well as CPR certification. Your captains and crew are more than capable and willing to treat you to an unforgettable experience on the water!
We include all tackel gear, bait plus water, ice and our special Rum Punch.
Half day 4 hrs $850
Part day 6 hrs- $1250
Full day 8 hrs $1600
Additional guests over 6 are welcome up to 16 at a surcharge of $50 per person.
The opportunities are endless in the Bahamas, but a typical itinerary would involve island hopping, swimming, and snorkeling in the reef and stops in other ports.
• Discover secluded hideaways and beaches of unparalleled beauty
• Go for a swim – the reefs offer natural protection from the lashing waves of the open sea
• Snorkel the crystal clear waters as your captain identifies the variety of sea life around you
• Escape to the paradise of Rose Island
Let's Go Fishing
Fight the big one and get wrapped up in the excitement of offshore fishing!
• Captain promises “No fish, no pay!” (Applies to full day fishing charters only)
• Beginners to the professional anglers
• Full and half day charters available!
• All equipment and tackle
• Try fishing the Bahamian way with no rods
• Take a stab at spear fishing
• Inshore or deep sea Bonefish, Tarpon, Permit, Jacks, Snook, Billfish, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Wahoo
What To Expect Onboard:
• 43 foot Bertram sport fisher
• Twin Detroit diesel 550 horsepower turbo engines
• Master stateroom and guest stateroom
• Two bathrooms
• Boarding ladder for the swimmer or diver
• Murray Bros fighting chairs
• Comfortably accommodates up to 10 adults
What You Need to Bring
• Light clothing options
• Athletic shoes